My sons and I played "Outbreak: Undead" at GenCon2010 and had a great time. I am glad they came out with a pdf version of the rule book.
- An interesting rules system that is more a simulation then an RPG.
- Character creation and being able to play yourself using by SPEW assessment online in nice.
- The mission oriented format is new to me and easy to use as the GM.
- The pdf version has an index, although it would be nice if you could click on a page number in the index and be taken to that page.
- A searchable pdf would have been nice.
- The format of the rulebook being a journal can be a little annoying at times.
- There are some pages that just have pictures and quotes without useful game information but they do break up the text.